08 Nov Mnemonica Gate 3.0.0
We have just updated Mnemonica Gate to v. 3.0.0. In this version we included the HTTP/3 QUIC protocol to speed up your transfer up to 15x. The update is highly recommended for all users.
To update, open Mnemonica Gate, click the options button ( ⵗ ) and choose “Install new version” from the menu. If you don’t see the message, open the Preferences panel and click on Check for updates.
NOTE: After the update you’ll be required to type in your credentials and log in again.
A reminder for Apple Silicon users
Since version 2.3.2, Mnemonica Gate natively supports Apple Silicon CPU architecture like M1, M2 and M3. Users working with the old x86 Intel version (Mnemonica Gate 2.2.0 or previous), must manually re-install the Silicon version. Here’s a quick guide.
- Open Mnemonica Gate.
- Click on the options button and select Quit.
- Go to mnemonica.io and log in.
- Click on the Gate icon on the top-right of the screen and choose Download Gate from the menu.
- On the next page, click on the Download Silicon button
- Open the downloaded DMG file, drag the Gate into the Applications folder, and overwrite the older version.
- Launch Mnemonica Gate.