02 Feb Mnemonica Gate 2.3.1 with Apple Silicon support
We have just updated Mnemonica Gate to v. 2.3.1. The new version features stability and performance improvements, and it is highly recommended for all users. And now natively supports Apple Silicon CPUs.
To upgrade, open Mnemonica Gate, click on the options button ( ⵗ ) and choose “Install new version” from the menu.
If you don’t see the message, open the Preferences panel and click on Check for updates.
Moving to Silicon
Apple Silicon users (arm64: M1, M1 Max processors and above) using the old x86 Intel version (Mnemonica Gate 2.2.0 or previous), must re-install manually the Silicon version. Here’s a quick guide.
- Open Mnemonica Gate.
- Click on the options button and select Quit.
- Go to mnemonica.io and log in.
- Click on the Gate icon on the top-right of the screen and choose Download Gate from the menu
- On the next page, click on the Download Silicon button
- Open the downloaded DMG file and drag the Gate in the Applications folder.
- Launch Mnemonica Gate